The new Dice Careers app gives you an edge by showing skills-based job opportunities and salary estimates. You can quickly find and apply for hot tech jobs based on skills, locations, job titles, and more. Start managing and accelerating your career using this app today!
Profile Setup and Update
- If you are a Dice.com user, sign in with your Dice Login to view and update your existing profile - First time using Dice, you can easily register and create a profile using this app
- Search & filter to see hot jobs
- Browse by keyword and location to find your dream job
- Use map view to visually browse jobs in your target locations - Save jobs so that you can apply when you are ready
- View job recommendations based on jobs you have viewed
Quick Apply from Mobile Devices
- Use your device to select profile, resume, and cover letter stored in your Dice Account - Use your device to select profile and upload resumes through Dropbox or Google Drive
Career and Skills Management
- Career Paths: personalized career guidance which suggests the most common transitions from your current role. Provides a wealth of information including expected salary, skills needed, and the relative demand for that role in your target location.
- Edit profile details to include your desired position and location
- Manage your skills (add, remove, edit) directly from the profile view - Estimate your Market Value based on skills you select
- Identify skills to boost your career and reach your desired salary
Dice Careers app is designed for tech pros on the go. Enjoy using the app to manage and accelerate your career!
Hot tech jobs: iOS, mobile app developer, java, project manager, HANA, Cassandra, Cloudera, PaaS, OpenStack, CloudStack, Chef, Pig, MapReduce, Puppet,.net, python, Big Data, Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, QA, C#, network engineer, systems administrator, DBA, hadoop, SQL, Salesforce, Linux, C++, SAS, VMware, PHP, Ruby, DevOps, computing, and thousands more.
- Bug Fixes